Today’s weather is – cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. High 59F. Winds light and variable. So looks like a pretty good day for moving stuff.
I have an almost full truck sitting outside ready to be emptied, so that’s my first project, well really my second. I just finished emptying and cleaning up the camper I’ve been staying in for over a month.
I’m fuck exhausted! I only got one load done today, well some is still on the truck waiting to be unloaded. This was because there was a stupid issue with my bank transfer doing to my closing fees. To start the title company didn’t accept the transfer because my bank didn’t put my full account number on the transfer. After I sent them proof of the money being out of my account with the full account number, all was good. That took some time to get sorted.
Anyway, the stuff I did move today was some heavy stuff, so I’m exhausted.
Today starts out on the cool side again, with a temp in the mid to upper 30s and cloudy skies. The forecast is for some rain this afternoon, but we might be on the very northern edge of the rain, so if it does rain, it shouldn’t be much.
I start moving into the new house today. The main objective is to get as much done as possible to make a path in the storage building to enable me to get to my mattress and get it moved. The move “should” go much smoother and quicker than when I moved out and put everything in to the storage unit. There isn’t really any corners or stairs to haul things up and around. Also, I’ll have the large quonset to put stuff into until I’m ready.
Anyway, it looks to be a very busy few days.
Well, I’m in the new house!
It was a long hard day. First the day started out about 3 hours later than I wanted. Then the kid that was suppose to be helping me was completely worthless. Thankfully Ben came by to help with the mattress’. I figure it will take me a good full day, plus part of the next to get the rest of my stuff out of storage. The large couch, table saw and a couple other things will have to wait until this coming weekend when Ben can come back to help.
The boys are resting as it was real hard on them today also.
Chilly morning, it’s 38° at 4:30 AM and sure to drop more before sunrise with a slight chance of rain and snow mixed.
I’m thinking of getting out for a bit today and try to get some fall color photos, not sure yet though.
Two more sleeps here at the campground then I start moving. The sellers have signed/closed Friday, not sure why I didn’t get a call to close also, but I’m told it will be Monday. Copper Range Title is one fucked up place, they don’t seem to have their shit together. I don’t even know what time my closing is as I haven’t heard from them yet, though my lender says they should have called. I tried calling them at about 4:30 PM yesterday, but they were already closed for the day. This really fucks up my scheduling on Monday for moving and such.
On another moving note…I’m not sure how I’m going to get things moved, I hurt my left wrist pretty bad yesterday lifting Grizwald into the camper. It’s hard to even type this.
That’s it, the last fucking time I take a shower in these fucking public showers. Last. Fucking. Time.
The big cool down starts today. We have a forecast high of 50° today, but tomorrow only up to about 45°. The word snow is even mentioned in tonight’s forecast, just some flurries mixing in with the rain, but still it’s the first time. Also we have our first freeze warning for tonight. It must be autumn. With the colder nights, the autumn colors should really start popping.
Wish I could go out for a drive or something today as I have the day off from work, it’s a holiday. I can’t go really anywhere though, I have to wait for the final CD (Closing Disclosure) and other loan documents today and get them signed. Ah well, I’ll have plenty of time after moving first part of next week.
A little cooler this early morning, in the low 40s with clear skies. I say early because once again, no sleep for me, I was up at 1:30 AM getting only a couple hours of sleep.
Still no word from the title company yesterday. I sent an email to my lender stating that both the sellers and myself need to close this Friday, tomorrow. I know that they contacted the title company asking for an update, they CC’d me the email they sent, but I didn’t see any answer. This is really fucking frustrating!
Finally! Finally the title company got the payoff amount. We now have a closing date for Monday.
I’ve been telling the boys that we’ll be in a house next week, this past month or so has been really tough on them.
Autumn has set in it seems. Temp this morning is 46° and gloomy skies. This coming weekend the highs could struggle to get out of the 40s.
As of last night, still no word from the title company, it had better happen today.
I did hear from the sellers last night though with a question. They wanted to know if I would be interested in trading the double wall ovens for the refrigerator. The plan was that they were leaving the ovens and taking the fridge, but they changed their minds. Seeing I don’t need 3 ovens (1 in the stove and the 2 wall ovens) and I do need a fridge, I said yes. I’ll need to do something with the spot where the wall ovens are/were, but that’s fine.
So anyway, today will be just another day of waiting for the title company.
Warm start today at 60° with light rain. Heavier rain and cooler temps are on the way for later today and through the weekend, mainly the cooler temps. I need to go get the propane tanks filled again today as I’ll be needing heat in the coming days.
Other than working and a gloomy day, I’ll be waiting for any sign that the title company received the info they need.
Well, I haven’t heard anything if the title company found out what the payoff of the sellers’ seller’s mortgage as of 4:30 PM. This is getting FUCKING RIDICULOUS. I need to make fucking plans for a truck, help, and other things.